Who is eligible?
MeBoP is targeted towards graduate and postgraduate students, and early career academics or clinicians who plan a career in parasitology research. The course will provide practical instruction in cutting-edge research topics and methods, in addition to networking opportunities.
To be eligible the following criteria must be fullfilled at the date of application:
1. The applicant must hold at least a BSc or equivalent in a field relevant to the course (e.g. biology, biochemistry, medicine, veterinary medicine, public health or epidemiology).
2. The applicant must be a citizen of one of a country located in the Middle East or in North or Sub-Saharan Africa.
How to apply:
Applicants should fill in the online application form and attach the following materials:
1. Fill up online application completely - incomplete applications may be negatively evaluated.
2. Curriculum vitae - emailed to
3. Two reference letters - emailed to
Application deadline: March 1, 2019
Confirmation of materials acceptance: March 8, 2019
Shortlist announcement: March 30th, 2019
Course - July 29 - August 14, 2019